Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 1

April 18

Day 1 started out interesting enough with getting to see my Master for the first time. While I was extremely nervous, he helped me get over that nervousness quite quickly. He was extremely cute and I couldn't keep the flush from my cheeks.

He started by telling me to lift my shirt, which I did after some hesitation. I was rewarded with seeing him cum from a furious jerking. Mmm... the second time, he told me to stand up and take off my pants, revealing my rather plush backside to him. Again, I was rewarded with seeing him cum even more, another delicious session. Through talking, we had discussed seeing the most personal part of me... my already aching and dripping wet cunt. I of course was deathly nervous and tried my best to sway him from the path.

But I couldn't resist... and I showed my Master by plunging my fingers inside of me, getting my sweet reward of more cum and Master's moans.

After all that had happened, I feel closer to him, more comfortable and assured that he truly finds me desirable.

I want to have a repeat of today, possibly with the introduction of a small vibrator that I love... and fuck myself for Master.

I liked seeing Master cum...hearing Master cum... and just generally talking with him throughout the day. I did not like the fact that I was so nervous and was in danger of disappointing him.

All in all... I cannot wait for more time with Master and will be ready for him at a moment's notice... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment