Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 4 (ish)

I have been bad. I have not been keeping up with my blogs and Master has gotten angry. As punishment, I have to write two blog posts and I don't get to see him for as long as he deems it necessary... I was called a stupid slut and shocked to my knees. Its been almost a full day since I have seen him last and I just ache for my Master.

Today, he had me strip naked, spread my legs and rub my pussy for him. I had both legs up on the desk, fingers plunged inside, soaking my clit and was quickly pushing myself to a point I couldn't bring myself back from... but then we were interrupted.

I had to stop.

I sit here now, hoping to get in his good graces after being verbally slapped, wincing in pain because I knew I had let him down. I will do anything to become Master's good little girl again... anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment