Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 3 (sort of)

It's been two whole days since I've seen Master and his cock, and my fingers were growing tired with ache. Several times before bed I had finger myself to a juicy gushing orgasm before drifting off to sleep. I finally got a hold of him today and could hear his voice and couldn't help but blush and smile as he told me how much he missed his little slut.

Immediately, he had my take off my shirt, pinch and pull my nipples and rub my breasts while watching him jerk off furiously to a delicious finish. I wasn't able to come myself but it just made me drip with anticipation. He had me then do a few mundane things, but my mind never left the sight of his cock or the ache in my cunt.

Finally, he allowed me to slowly slip a finger inside, then two...followed by three. He had my finger fuck myself into the camera, with me moaning and gasping on the mic, rewarded with us coming at the same time, watching him explode all over himself. He then watched me lick my fingers clean, telling me what a good little slut I had been for him...which just sent me over the moon.


It had been days since I had even spoken to Master and it felt so good just to hear his voice. Things were a bit rushed today, but incredibly arousing none the less.

I cannot wait to see him tomorrow night and I plan on having much more privacy when we see each other...


I go to bed a very satisfied and wet little pet... I hope Master doesn't mind just one more before bed.. -smiles mischievously-

No comments:

Post a Comment